Monday 5 February 2007

Hasnaa’s progress report.


What was achieved?

We managed to get the types of shot that we wanted for example different shots of me however not revealing my face.
We even managed to get a low angle shot.
We also managed to get a panning shot of the spooky house.
Managed to get shots in the dark and in a spooky place.
After continuous tries we finally managed to get some footage which will contribute to the end product of our horror/thriller trailer.

Was it the same? Why?

§ Yes, everything is what I expected there was a lot of shots which has to be re-shot continuously because me or Lamia was always doing something wrong.
§ I didn’t expect the filming to have taken so long because we spent 3 hours filming 50 seconds of footage.
§ There was nothing that actually went wrong apart from us running out of battery when we reached the last shot.

What are the next plans?

§ The next plans are to continue recording different types of shots.
§ Need to focus more on the different types of shots which we can use, for instance; more high and low angle shots.

What was your personal contribution?

§ As we had a change of plan - because I decided that I wanted to be the main central protagonist my main role was to act.
§ I also posted up our plans for what we were going to do that following week on the blog (finally!!)

What was other people’s role in and out of your group?

Farah – being the camera lady as well as the make up lady.
Lamia – another character
Hasnaa – main character Valeria – provided the group with some ideas

Valeria - Was present for some of the filming

No comments: