Friday 16 March 2007

Hasnaa’s self- evaluation.

Attainment

1 – I am always trying to work to the best of my ability so that I am able to do better and better.

Effort
1 – I try to work my hardest and put a lot of effort in to my work so that when it comes to exam preparation I am able to have all my notes ready to revise from.

Punctuality
1- I have always been punctual especially to all my media lessons.

Submission and quality of homework
2- I am generally very good at handing in my homework especially to Mr. Bush, however there are some issues when it comes to Ms. Jones which consists of ‘3 concept flow paragraphs.’ I seem to find difficulties when writing concept flow paragraphs because sometimes I go off task.

Ability to work independently
2 – Sometimes I am able to work independently however when facing difficulties in work I do tend to ask for friends help.

Quality of writing
1 – I try my best not to write in slang however i have noticed since i have stopped studying English in year 11, i have noticed a change in my writing for instance more spelling mistakes than normal -or just not being able to phrase sentences correctly.

Organisation of media folder
1- This is one of the folders which I always keep in order.

Oral contribution in class
2 – I don’t really contribute that much because sometimes I feel that my answers may be wrong, however when asked a direct question on the spot the question does get answered. Sometimes I feel shy to answer the questions in front of class mates.

Comments and contributions to the Macguffin blog
2- As I have only got the internet a few weeks ago, I have been totally addicted to the whole posting up work and images on the blog. I have greatly improved from before.

Contribution to the group practical production
1- As I was the central protagonist of the story I had a great deal of contribution in out practical production. However, I did help on other tasks such as filming.


Three targets/ areas of improvements over the next half term

Pay more attention on class.
Try and do Ms. Jones homework to a better standard.
Try to participate in class more.

No comments:

Blog Archive