Saturday 17 March 2007

Valeria's Self Evaluation


Attainment
I always work hard in lessons and always complete the tasks which are set on time. I would grade myself a 1.
Effort
I work hard in lessons to my full potential so I am able to really understand the topics, which results in me producing good pieces of work. I would grade myself a 1.
Punctuality
I generally attend all media lessons. however there have been a few occasions in which I have missed two lessons. Although I always arrive on time. I would grade myself a 2.
Submission and quality of homework
I generally hand all my homewok in on time, however there were two occasions in which I failed to meet the deadline set although I handed it in the following lesson. The quality of my homework is really good as it is always presented neatly and not rushed, in which I take my time to complete it. I would grade myself a 2.
Ability to work independantly
I am capable to work independantly, in which I use the library and internet to research current topics I am studying to produce my own work. I would grade myself a 1.
Quality of writing
The quality of my writing is always of a high standard. This is due to me always using words of a high vocabulary, which really improves my work. My presentation is always neat. I would grade myself a 1.
Organisation of media folder
My media folder is always organised, in which I have used dividers for each section covered, which is beneficial for my revision. I would garade myself a 1.
Oral contributions in class
I don't really contribute in class, although I should, to express my opinons in a particular topic raised, However if I am asked a question, I will answer it correctly. I would grade myself a 2.
Comments and contributions to the macguffin blog
I always contribute to the macguffin blog, in which I produce produce reports and have posted up various pics of our production so far and posted up research. I have also commented on other blogs. I would grade myself a 1.
Contribution to the group practical production
I had an active role in acting as I was playing a victim. I also pitched suitable ideas for our production and edited. I would grade myself a1.
Three targets/ areas of improvements over the next half term
1) To contribute more in class
2) To always hand homework in for the deadline set.
3) To attend all media lessons

No comments:

Blog Archive