Friday 16 March 2007

Lamia's self evaluation


Attainment-3
i think that i achieved a lot of during the last term, in my writting skills for module one, i always try to follow the comments given by the teacher and improve my piece of homework everytime, i also try to improve other pieces of writtings in other modules and practice more writting.
i have been trying and other members of the my media production group trying to do a lot of work in filming and editing during the last weeks.
Effort-3
i always try and put a great effort in participating in class and a lot of effort when doing my homeworks, i always try to improve my quality of work.
Punctuality-1
i am always punctual to lessons, if im late to one class i try to improve my attendance and come early the other lesson.
Submission and quality of homework-3
i always submit my homework on time, my quality of work has improved a lot, compared to the begining of the year, but i need to put more efforts and improve more on my homeworks especially writting skills.
Ability to work independently-1
i am able to woork independently and i am able to do the task independently and look at other media texts in my own time, to improve my knowledge ogf media.
Quality of writing-3
my quality of writting is improving everytime and i am trying to do my best to get good grades in the exams, i think i am getting better in my quality of writting work, with writting with a good structure, especially for the flow charts to link the media language points together im trying to improve in those.
Organisation of Media folder -1
my media folder is organised in different topics and it is ready to start doing revision, it is organised as i wanted it to help me do my revisions for mocks and exams.
Oral contributions in class-3
my oral contribution to class, i try to contribute to everything that we're doing in class and share my ideas to the class, for the practical production i gave in my ideas to the rest of the group, we all shared many ideas of how to make a better production, and what to change.
Quality of coursework -2
our quality of coursework is good, we really put a lot of efforts on it, the editing is going good aswell, we just need to do some adjustments, i put a lot of work in the editing, as the other members of the group,by giving ideas to each other and everyone contributed in filming and the editing.
Standard of Module 3 blog (Year 12s only)-1
our blog looks good, with pictures of our production and good progress reports form each member of the group and what the group is up to.

My targets for the term:

improve my writting skills

contribute to oral conversation in class

finish editing before the end of term

do more revisions

No comments:

Blog Archive