Sunday 18 March 2007

Self Evaluation By Farah Khan


Attainment:
I put a lot of effort into my work in class and with my homework. I try to keep up with all the work set and with the blog for our practical production. I'm gonna give myself a 2...

Effort:
I'm always putting effort into my work I believe so for that I would grade myself a 1...

Punctuality:
I'm always on time to my lessons even if the teacher arrives early or late so for that i'll give myself a 1...


Submission and quality of homework:
I rarely forget to do homework and when I do hand it in it is I believe of good quality because I do try my best so I give myself a 2...

Ability to work independantly:
I think that I'm good at working independantly as I can handle doing things alone and don't depend on people even when I do work in a group (thankfully) so for that I give myself a big 1!

Quality of writing:
I think that the quality of my writing is quiet good although I think that I could improve in some areas especially in essay writing...so I give myself a 3 for that one...

Organisation of media folder:
My media folder is organised ok...though i think that needs to improve because it's kinda mixed up because of revision and stuff but it's still fairly organised so for that right now i'll give myself a 3...

Oral contributions in class:
I don't think that I do contribute as much as I used to in class but I think that the reason for that is that I enjoyed the film and broadcast fiction part more but I think that when we have to speak up in class in our practical production groups I do talk alot so I would give myself a 2...

Comments and contributions to the macguffin blog:
I do alot for the blog I think, I even gave it a whole make-over in the half term but it went back to the same old self again. I do all the work that asked of my on the blog and give alot of ideas to my group through the blog... so that will be a 2...

Contribution to the group practical production:
For that I do alot...I contribute enough and I give loads and loads of ideas to the group because I have so many. This is what I enjoy most about the course so I do contribute alot...that will be a 1!


Three targets/ areas of improvements over the next half term:
1: Be more organised
2: Improve essay writing skills

3: Spend more time revising

No comments:

Blog Archive